The activities and events organized by Samarthanam garner volunteers from various organizations and firms. The support and encouragement received is significant in running the programmes and the effort is immensely appreciable.
Samarthanam firmly believes in the philosophy of volunteering, which forms the operational core of the organization, making each volunteer a catalyst in altering the life of the disabled. Volunteering opportunities include
- Tutoring students in Arts, Culture, Sports and Computer Training
- Soft skills and spoken English training
- Scribe support to visually impaired students
- Converting text books to accessible formats
- Participating in awareness campaigns
- Assistance with venues for conducting sports events
- Hosting cultural performances in India and abroad
- Job placement support
- Promotions and Fund raising Interested volunteers can visit the website (www.samarthanam.org) for further information and sign up.
Click here to download volunteer brochure
For more details contact